AnSem aims to be a leading fabless ASIC Design Service company, designing and delivering state-of-the-art analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits to customers worldwide.
1998, spin-off from K.U.Leuven and IMEC
Dirk Logie, CEO
Stefan Gogaert, CSO & CFO
Jan Crols, CTO
Stephen Ellwood, VP Engineering
3001 Heverlee (Leuven), Belgium
Leading system OEM companies and design houses, predominantly active in the healthcare, communications, industrial and aerospace & defense markets.
- ASIC solutions:
- Design and supply chain management services of power efficient, cost effective and high volume state-of-the-art integrated analog and mixed-signal system chips.
- Custom IC design:
- Cutting-edge, full custom analog and mixed-signal IC design
- More than 180 years of ASIC design experience.
- Completed more than 40 designs
- Wired data transmission (Line driver/Receiver, PLL & CDR, SerDes,...)
- Wireless data transmission (LNA, VCO, mixers, synthesizers, Low-IF/ Zero-IF,...)
- Data Acquisition (Sensor Interfacing, A/D, D/A,...)
- Ultra low-power design (1V wireless TRX, Power management, energy harvesting,...)
ISO 9001 certified since 2007