AnSem aims to be a leading fabless ASIC Design Service company, designing and delivering state-of-the-art analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits to customers worldwide.
1998, spin-off from K.U.Leuven and IMEC
3001 Heverlee (Leuven), Belgium
Leading system OEM companies and design houses, predominantly active in the healthcare, communications, industrial and aerospace & defense markets.
- ASIC solutions:
- Design and supply chain management services of power efficient, cost effective and high volume state-of-the-art integrated analog and mixed-signal system chips.
- Custom IC design:
- Cutting-edge, full custom analog and mixed-signal IC design
- More than 400 years of ASIC design experience.
- Completed more than 80 designs
ASIC design expertise domains
- Wired data transmission (Line driver/Receiver, PLL & CDR, SerDes,...)
- Wireless data transmission (40KHz Ultrasonic, 13.56MHz RFID, 200MHz medical, 434/868MHz ISM, 2.4GHz Low Energy, 6GHz professional radio & WiMAx, Full radio concept, architecture & IC circuit design down to 40nm,...)
- Sensor data acquisition (High precision (V,T) drivers for multiple types of sensors and MEMS, High voltage drivers for array of MEMS switches,...)
- Ultra low-power (200MHz radio operating from a battery down to 0.9V, Ultra low power deserialisers up to 6Gbps, remote control for configuration of implants, wake up circuits,...)
- High voltage (MI inductive links for short range energy & data transfer, Power management: DCDC, LDO, MEMS drivers,...)
ISO 9001 certified since 2007