AnSem is Europe's leading fabless analog ASIC design service company, designing and delivering state-of-the-art analog, RF and mixed-signal integrated circuits to customers worldwide. Founded in 1998 and based in Leuven, Belgium, AnSem specializes in the development of advanced integrated circuits for wired and wireless data transmission, sensor data acquisition, ultra low-power and high voltage applications. AnSem is ISO 9001 certified and is a proven and solid development partner for ambitious and visionary customers, reaching for leadership in global markets.
To strengthen our team, AnSem is looking for a Project leader ASIC design.
Manages multiple ASIC design projects concurrently from start to finish, handling all aspects of the projects within an agreed timeframe and budget.
Key responsibilities & Tasks
- Manages multiple ASIC design projects concurrently from start to finish.
- Delivers results in time and within budget that exceed customer expectations.
- Communicates and aligns extensively both internal and with the customer.
- Contributes to the achievement of the quality objectives as stated in the quality policy of AnSem.
- Min. 5 years industrial experience in analog IC design.
- Min. 2 years relevant experience in project management.
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering (microelectronics preferred)
- Technical: A thorough understanding of analog integrated circuits
- Language: Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Personal skills:
- Excellent planning & organizing skills
- Ability to make decisions, solve problems, establish work priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to convince and negotiate with people
- Team player able to motivate team members
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Stress-resistant and result-oriented
- Challenging environment, young and dynamic atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work in the challenging growth market of Mixed-Signal ASICs.
- An attractive compensation package.
Apply for job