Founded in 1998 and based in Leuven, Belgium, AnSem specializes in the development of advanced analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for wired and wireless data transmission, sensor data acquisition and ultra-low-power and high voltage applications.
To strengthen our team, AnSem is looking for a Senior RFIC Design Engineer to ensure the design of advanced RF ASICs for wired and wireless data transmission, data acquisition and ultra-low power applications. If you have a passion for RFIC design and offer dedication, professionalism and motivation, then you are the right person for our team. In return, you can expect to work within a company that is at the forefront of technological innovation.
Key responsibilities & Tasks
- Providing technical lead in the successful realization of an RF project in a design team
- Analyzing system requirements and translating them into realizable RF system architectures
- Supporting the design engineers in the design of RF subsystems, handling complex design issues
- Performing high-level system verifications
- Developing new technology in collaboration with our CTO
- Sharing design experiences with co-developers and/or other designers of the company
- Master in Microelectronics, preferably with at least 4 years of relevant experience in RF chip design
- Experienced in project-based work at both circuit and systems level
- You are known to be analytical, pro-active and customer oriented, discretion is your middle name.
- Verbal and written communication skills with both suppliers and team members in English
- A challenging environment
- AnSem offers plenty of training & development initiatives to ensure your growth!
- An attractive remuneration package with a company car and several extra-legal benefits such as group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, bonus etc.
- Our offices are situated at the Researchpark in Heverlee, Belgium
Apply for job