Founded in 1998 and based in Leuven, Belgium with a second design center in Enschede, The Netherlands, AnSem specializes in the development and supply of advanced analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for wired and wireless data transmission, sensor data acquisition and ultra-low power and high voltage applications. Our customers are typically OEM and semiconductor companies.
To strengthen our team, AnSem is looking for a Business Development Manager, who will generate new business leads and manage and expand existing accounts by creating and maintaining strong customer relationships. If you are blessed with sales and marketing skills, we can offer you a challenging job at the forefront of technological innovation.
Key responsibilities & Tasks
- Gathering business intelligence in AnSem’s focus markets, identifying and contacting potential customers
- Discovering and exploring project opportunities within customer base
- Discussing requests for quotes on a high technical level with the customers
- Establishing a compelling technical solution with internal AnSem engineering
- Defining, writing and coordinating the technical & commercial content of project proposals
- Negotiating project proposals on a win-win basis with strong emphasis on AnSem’s added value
- Integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Being the trusted commercial interface person for existing customers
- Creating and supporting new marketing initiatives together with the MarCom Manager
- Attending trade shows, conferences, industry events and social media to update job knowledge and maintain networks
- Master in Electronics or equivalent experience, preferably with at least 5 years of experience in an integrated electronics environment
- Pro-active, service minded & customer oriented, gifted with commercial flair and storytelling skills
- Stress-resistant and result-oriented profile
- Verbal and written communication skills in English, French is an asset
- Willing to travel regularly
- A challenging business and technical environment
- AnSem offers plenty of training & development initiatives to ensure your growth!
- An attractive remuneration package with a company car and several extra-legal benefits such as group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, bonus etc.
- Our offices are situated at the Researchpark in Heverlee
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and would you like to become part of our AnSem team? Send your CV and motivational letter to our HR & MarCom Manager Karolien Verhaeghe via email@example.com.
Apply for job