Founded in 1998 and based in Leuven, Belgium, AnSem specializes in the development of advanced integrated circuits for wired and wireless data transmission, sensor data acquisition and ultra-low-power and high voltage applications.
To strengthen our team, AnSem is looking for a Production Test Engineer to ensure the technical support between our customers, the test house and the internal project team. You take up responsibility for the full project management including planning, definition of test solution, characterization and qualification of our customer's integrated circuits. If you have a passion for testing and offer dedication, professionalism and motivation, then you are the right person for our team. In return, you can expect to work within a company that is at the forefront of technological innovation.
Key responsibilities & Tasks
- Set up of the ASIC test solution with the test house and selecting the package type with the assembly house
- Characterizing and qualifying the ASIC prototype-to-production volume ramp plan together with the customer
- Organization of the volume production after the volume ramp phase. Discussing cost improvement suggestions with the customer and the test house: yield improvement plans, multi-site test solutions and packaging alternatives
- Analyzing yield of the volume productions
- Defining the production test specifications and estimating the test insertion and test times and efforts to draw up a correct offer
- Collaborating with our test partners to setup, debug and optimize test programs for automated testing
- Organizing failure analysis interpretation of the test results
- Master in Electronics, preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experience in automated test equipment.
- Experienced in project-based work.
- You are known to be analytical, pro-active and customer oriented, discretion is your middle name.
- Verbal and written communication skills with both suppliers and team members in English and Dutch.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- A challenging environment
- AnSem offers plenty of training & development initiatives to ensure your growth!
- An attractive remuneration package with several extra-legal benefits such as group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, bonus etc.
- Our offices are situated at the Researchpark in Heverlee, easy access with public transport
Apply for job