Designs advanced digital and mixed-signal integrated building blocks for RF CMOS, high-speed
data communication, data acquisition and low-power & low-voltage applications.
1. Contributes to the successful realization of a project in a design team.
2. Supports the Project leader in the Definition phase
3. Supports the Digital Design engineers in handling complex design issues
4. Develops new technology with CTO
5. Shares design experiences with co-developers and/or other designers of the company.
6. Contributes to the achievement of the quality objectives as stated in the quality policy
Design & Layout
Reporting & Communication
• Project Leader
• Team Leader Digital Design
A challenging environment within a medium size local company
Plenty of training & development initiatives to ensure your growth!
A competitive remuneration package
Our offices are situated at the Researchpark in Heverlee, Belgium